Monday, August 3, 2009

Movie iPhone app


OK, this app for the iPhone has been around for about a year but I only just downloaded and gave it a try this weekend. I must admit I didn't think I'd be very impressed with the app, but Flixster turned out to be awesome! I was expecting something corny, like some sort of iFart, iBurp, i-don't know... that sort of crap! I am impressed though.

First off, I don't go to many movies so for me to go online and somehow find the previews, then find a site with the theaters and times... well it would take me a while. This app made it to easy though. First I checked a few previews on my iPhone, then checked out where and where it was playing. It was quick! Using the iPhone's GPS it gave me a list of locations close by, and by selecting the address I can view it on the map feature.


The Flixster maker, has also made the app for the new Android. Now If they could just make an app made popcorn too, I'd be completely set for the evening!

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my "permanent" apps, parked right next to Urban Spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire what you have done here. like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.
    Link here

    ReplyDelete