Friday, September 3, 2010

Fotopedia Heritage

I'm amazed at how handy my iPhone has been to me on trips the last couple of years. Not only can I use my mobile device to check in electronically at the airport and navigate around a new town, but I can book my hotel and airline tickets with my iPhone too.

I've just found an iPhone application on the iTunes store that has made planning a trip even more exciting. Fotopedia provides you a visual journey across the 890 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. With maps and some incredible pictures, this is a great app to help you plan which places to visit, and provide a huge amount of information once you've arrived.


This great application is free for the iPhone and the iPad, making your travel plans affordable and exciting. So download it today and Kick Butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment