Wednesday, May 4, 2011

eBay Mobile


I was cleaning up my apps loaded on my iphone yesterday, which mostly involved just moving apps around and into folders that resembled some sort of order. One App that I didn't realize I even had was eBay Mobile. I placed it in a category with some others that I rarely look at.

I was so glad I rediscovered it as I look at eBay online quite frequently. eBay Mobile runs natively on the iPhone, iPad touch and iPad, allowing the user to buy and sell as they would on their computer.



So if you haven't downloaded the free app already, do so today. If you have it buried somewhere in the last few pages of apps on your Apple device, go find it and check it out. It might be worth moving up the one of the front pages!

eBay Mobile definitely Kicks Butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment