Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cracked iPhone Screen

After three years and three different variations of iPhones, I actually damaged one. I dropped it on the road and it cracked the screen - OUCH! I can still see whats underneath but it doesn't look pretty.

To be honest, it's not the first time I've dropped it. Many times I've expected to see damage only to be pleasantly surprised by the iPhone's sturdiness, which I might add feels much stronger than some of the other smartphones out there. But this time, the surprise resulted in a knot in my stomach as I realized it truly was cracked, and badly.


Thankfully mine wasn't this bad!!!

The funny thing was I wanted to post a picture here, so I took a quick screenshot that I could post later showing the damage. I guess I was still a bit shocked by the damage because I had forgotten that the screenshot would only show what's under the glass, not the actual image as I saw it looking at the iPhone.

It remineded me of a story from a long time ago when I met a girl on a boat when I was a teenager. We were looking over the railing having a great conversation until she questioned how high up the side of the boat the water would get during a really high tide. duh.....

9 comments:

  1. These tips to much helpful for party hope I am post for my friend. To the surprise of many friends, I still used the phone regularly for months, and I began to not even notice the fractures in the middle of the screen anymore. Eventually, however, the iPhone began to look a lot like The Terminator in the scene where he's looking in the mirror and pulls off part of his eye socket and face. Slowly, pieces of glass had come out, the front camera became exposed as a rugged bump with no glass over it, and the phone weakened until the backside glass started to crack too. As much as I enjoyed referring to this as "my anti-theft" device, it was time to do something about it.
    Iphone 4 Glass Replacement Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very interesting article about cracked iPhone screen. very good sharing!
    crack software download site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracked iPhone Screen is a very interesting post. thanks for giving nice information.
    how to download full version softwares

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracked iPhone Screen is very helpful post. Nice sharing for useful information.
    PC Software Download

    ReplyDelete