Saturday, April 2, 2011

Royal i-Wedding


OK, this made me laugh. I'm not much into reading the tabloids about what famous people are doing to get themselves into trouble, sorry Charlie Sheen, or who is dating who! The last thing I need is a tabloid app on my iPhone. None of this interstes me.

I did, however, find an iPhone and iPad application that is all about Will and Kate and the Royal Love Story. It apparently has ten chapters of picture galleries and video, taking us back to Will's early years and all the way to today... or the BIG day, which is Friday, April 29th at Westminster Abbey, for those that didn't get an invite! There is even a chapter devoted to his mother Diana - the reason for which I will probably part with $1.99 to buy the iPhone app called Mirror W&K.


For those who love everything Royal, this app might be just right for you.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely posting!!!!!A friend of mine who’s a successful wedding planner in North Carolina recommended two mobile apps for the iPhone and iPad: iWedPlanner is also available for the iPad.iWedPlanner app focuses on wedding arrangements, dresses, jewelry and cakes etc. for a wedding or a honeymoon.Download these useful wedding planner iPhone app

    ReplyDelete