Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Top free iPhone apps

A quick search of Apple's iTunes store for the top free apps and I am presented a list applications, most of which I've never heard of. iTunes isn't showing me a list of the all-time most highly downloaded apps, but what's hot right now. That is why this list of top apps is always changing!

Here is a quick description of Apple's top three iPhone apps on iTunes (say that quickly 3 times).

#1 is 20Q Mind Reader. Apparently it can probe deep into your mind and challenge your skills to see if you can outsmart the system in 20Q! This best app claims to be able to read your mind. Digital Chocolate, the maker of this top iPhone app, has over 20 different applications available at the iTunes store.

#2 is Doodle Buddy, which I consider to be the best of the three. I guess they forgot to ask me what the world's best app is. The 2nd top app lets you finger paint with your iPhone. This fantastic app lets you draw on pictures you've taken, such as drawing on a friend's face. You also have the option of drawing with said friend (who also has an iPhone), drop in small preloaded pictures, and just shake the iPhone to clear the work you've done. I like the sound effects that accompany the work in progress.



#3 is Stand O' Food. Basically, you just make hamburgers! I don't get it! If I eat a greasy fast food burger I feel sick. The last thing I want to do is cook bacon and slap together burgers as fast as I can on my iPhone before the patrons leave in a huff! But apparently this is the #3 free top app right now.


I think G5 Entertainment has better iPhone and PC games. It's not their fault that customers are stupid!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post with great details. I really appreciate your idea. Thanks for sharing.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    iPhone 5 App Development & iPad Application Developer

    ReplyDelete